Ingwe means leopard in Shangaan. This powerful, elusive cat is our favourite African animal, with its dappled gold and black markings, intense eyes, secretive nature and immense power and grace. It was an obvious inspiration for the master bedroom that we’ve designed as a tribute to leopards, with their beauty and strength reflected in the colours, textures and artwork created by Anouk. We hope you have your own magical encounters with these cats during your stay, and enjoy the way we’ve tried to infuse this room with their unique, feline presence!
All our rooms have been designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. We want you to sleep well in the stylish havens we have created. Have a detailed look at the pictures, which will give you a good idea of what to expect from the rooms, as well as this list of features you can reference:
- comfortable Sealy posturepedic king size bed,
- bedside pedestals with USB plugs to re-charge your mobile devices,
- spacious cupboard to store your things,
- large laptop / camera safe that’s big enough for photographic equipment and it’s at eye-level – so easy to use!
- air conditioning for hot, summer nights,
- bench behind the bed for your suitcase as you pack or unpack,
- occasional chair,
- large bathroom with double shower, double basin, toilet,
- spectacular outside shower (one of the best features of this room!),
- easy flow from the room to the deck,
- fly screens in sliding doors and windows so you can let the air in, but keep the bugs out,
- Africology shampoo, conditioner, hand wash and body lotion (all biodegradable and natural ingredients),
- black-out and see-through curtains so you can choose to make it dark, or just have some extra privacy,
- hair dryer,
- cotton Ubuntu-styled gowns,
- Africology mosquito repellent.
BOOK THE VILLA